This blog is no longer utilized - however I keep it up so that I can share with others what I have done within this social media course.

This was my first time teaching this course.

To see the current social media class that I am teaching please visit.

10 Reasons You Should Use Delicious - Social Bookmarking Site

  1. Save site found using multiple computers (home and school) to one resource.
  2. Access your bookmarks anywhere you can have web access.
  3. Continue to access your bookmarks even when your computer crashes or you get a new computer.
  4. Share web sites with your friends, teachers, family members
  5. Search your bookmarks by keywords and tags
  6. Use related tags to narrow or extend  your searches
  7. Display your saved web site links by category
  8. Learn about new sites from delicious users
  9. Subscribe to other users' delicious bookmarks
  10. Check out recently posted and popular sites

Delicious