This blog is no longer utilized - however I keep it up so that I can share with others what I have done within this social media course.

This was my first time teaching this course.

To see the current social media class that I am teaching please visit.

Yoowalk

Click here to explore Yoowalk!

Yoowalk vitural world - chat room - enter various stores, etc.

YOOWALK is a representation of the worldwide web a 3D world where you can :

  • Browse the web in 3D with your avatar
  • Build a 3D version of your website
  • Have your personal room in 3D
  • Meet people and hang around with them
YOOWALK is organized by villages, grouping websites and brands by areas of interest. When you walk down the streets in one of these villages, you thus see schematic buildings that represent the major websites on a particular subject. You walk around the web!